| Khayam Persian School Foundation (Irvine, California)|
Khayam Persian School | FAQs:
- Where and how do I register for classes?
You can register online or at class location :
You can also download a registration form and send your form and check by mail.
Does the tuition include books and materials?
No, textbooks must be purchased separately. They can be purchased on the day of class or through our “buy textbooks” page.
- Do you offer classes for non-Persian speakers?
Yes, we offer one-on-one classes for non-Persian speaking adults who would like to learn Persian.
- What is the age range for classes?
6 Years and older.
- Can I join a lesson in progress?
If you miss the first session, you may attend from the second session of the class.
- What happens when a class is cancelled?
A make up session will be provided on another day.
- If I wish to withdraw from a class can I get a refund?
You may get a refund up until the second class.
- Can I try a class out first to see if I like it?
Yes, You can attend any of our classes once to see if you like it or not.
- Will students finish the first grade book in one semester?
No, they will learn one third of the book in one semester.